Product Description and Application
This product uses a special isolation module to measure the AC current in the grid and circuit in real time and convert it into a standard DC voltage (Uz) output. This product assembles the contents of the 3-phase single-phase circuit into a product enclosure. It has the characteristics of small size, high precision, high isolation, wide frequency response, low drift, low power consumption and wide temperature range. This product adopts a card-mounted structure, compact structure and convenient installation. It is suitable for real-time detection of 3-phase circuits of power systems.
Product Dimensional Drawing (unit: mm)
Product Terminal Identification Drawing
Key Technical Data:
1.Input: AC 0~8A
4.Linear range: 0% to 120% nominal input;
5.Frequency response: 25Hz ~ 5kHz;
6.Response time: 300ms;
20 times the nominal input current value for 1 s, interval 300s, repeated 5 times;
8.Load capacity: 5mA;
9.Static current: 12mA;
10.Auxiliary Power: DC 24V
11. Isolation withstand voltage: >DC 2.5kV, 1min;
12. Output ripple: <6mV (effective value);
13. Ambient temperature: commercial grade: 0 °C ~ 50 °C,
Industrial grade: -25 ° C ~ +70 ° C;
14. Temperature drift: 250 × 10-6 / °C.
Instruction of Installation and Use
1. The product has adopted structure compliance with EN50022; suitable for DIN rail mounting NS35/7.5, NS35/15. Installation steps are as following (please reference to dimensional drawing):
Step 1: Immobilize one side of product‘s mounting trough to the DIN mounting rail;
Step 2: Pull out the spring clasp;
Step 3: Place whole mounting trough to the DIN mounting rail properly;
Step 4: Release spring clasp to make sure the installation.
2.The product has calibrated before out of factory. After correctly wiring, it can be powered and used immediately. But for further precise signal sampling, user needs to warm-up the product for 3 minutes before use.
3.The auxiliary power requires isolation voltage≥2000VAC, DC current output ripple＜10mV.
4.Multiple transducers can share with one set auxiliary power together., and the wire shared between the transducers and power should be short. It’s better to connect each transducer to the auxiliary power individually.
5.Wiring in terms of the terminal identification drawing strictly.
6.Basic testing method for accuracy
(1) According to the terminal definition table to connect the testing circuit;
(2) The testing must to be done by under the following conditions；
Auxiliary power: 24V±5％，ripple≤5mV
Ambient temperature: 25℃±5℃
Relative humidity: RH(45～75)％
Accuracy for Signal Power Source instrument: 0.05
(1) Warming up the transducer for 3 minutes
(2) using output monitoring meter V1 to measuring the output of signal power source instrument, set a any input value which is within the measuring range of the transducer Ir (e.g. if input value is 5A, the output is 0-5V, the expected output value Uz should be calculated as:
(3) Using output monitoring meter V2 to measuring the output voltage Uo of the transducer, the basic introduced errorγof the transducer should be calculated as:
(4) Repeating step (4) (5), if calculated absolute value is less than the given accuracy value of the transducer, it shows the transducer’s accurate grade is qualified.