AC Current Sensor
DC Current Sensor
AC Voltage Sensor
DC Voltage Sensor
Hall Effect Current Sensor
Open Loop Hall Effect Current Sensor
Closed Loop Hall Effect Current Sensor
Signal Conditioner Sensor
Hall Effect Current Sensor
The key to solve the seven major noises inside the circuit(7)
by admin on 21-08-24
7. The noise of the integrated circuit There are two types of noise interference in integrated circuits: one is radiated and the other is conductive. These noise spikes can have a large impact on other electronic devices connected to the same AC grid. The noise spectrum is extended to more than 1...
The key to solve the seven major noises inside the circuit(6)
by admin on 21-08-23
6. Noise of the resistor The resistance of the resistor comes from the inductance in the resistor, the capacitive effect, and the thermal noise of the resistor itself. For example, a solid core resistor with a resistance value of R can be equivalent to a series-parallel connection of the resistor...
The key to solve the seven major noises inside the circuit(5)
by admin on 21-08-20
5. Transistor noise The noise of the transistor mainly includes thermal noise, shot noise, and flicker noise. The thermal noise is caused by the irregular thermal motion of the carriers passing through the body resistance of the three regions in the BJT and the corresponding lead resistance. Th...
The key to solve the seven major noises inside the circuit(4)
by admin on 21-08-19
4. Interference of electromagnetic components on the circuit board Many circuit boards have electromagnetic components such as relays and coils. When the current passes, the inductance of the coil and the distributed capacitance of the outer casing radiate energy to the surroundings, and the ener...
The key to solve the seven major noises inside the circuit(3)
by admin on 21-08-18
3. High frequency thermal noise High frequency thermal noise is caused by the random movement of electrons inside the conductor. The higher the temperature is, the more intense the electronic motion will be. The random motion of the electrons inside the conductor creates many small current fluctu...
The key to solve the seven major noises inside the circuit(2)
by admin on 21-08-17
2. Shot noise generated by semiconductor devices The amount of charge accumulated in this region changes due to the change in the voltage of the barrier region across the semiconductor PN junction, thereby exhibiting a capacitive effect. When the applied forward voltage rises, the electrons in th...
The key to solve the seven major noises inside the circuit(1)
by admin on 21-08-16
1. Low frequency noise The low frequency noise is mainly caused by the discontinuity of the internal conductive particles. In particular, the carbon film resistor has many tiny particles inside the carbonaceous material, and the particles are discontinuous. When the current flows, the electrical ...
The key to solve the seven major noises inside the circuit
by admin on 21-08-13
Circuit design is a key factor in the superior performance of the sensor. Since the output of the sensor is a very small signal, if the useful signal is overwhelmed by noise, it will not be worth the loss, so it is especially important to strengthen the anti-jamming design of the sensor circuit. ...
Policy factors: the smart sensor industry three-year action guide will be introduced
by admin on 21-08-11
At the policy-driven level, GuoYuansheng introduced that the “13th Five-Year Plan” has listed advanced sensors as a strategic development focus. Next, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology “Smart Sensor Industry Three-Year Action Guide (2017-2019)” will be introduced soo...
MediaTek’s annual revenue will exceed 10 billion U.S. dollars for the first time in 2020
by admin on 21-08-10
MediaTek Chairman Cai Mingjie was awarded the Outstanding Achievement Contribution Award for the 40th Anniversary of Zhuke. In his speech, Tsai Mingjie said that the 40th anniversary of Zhuke’s establishment, during which Zhuke faced various challenges, by this year, China’s Taiwan’s semiconducto...
A large number of sensors on Apple’s self-driving prototype car
by admin on 21-08-09
On November 11, 2020, Apple’s self-developed chip M1 was officially unveiled. This M1 chip is a sign of Apple’s expansion from the field of mobile phones to areas other than mobile phones. This chip can be used in car cockpits and unmanned driving with a little modification. Apple has...
Advantages of Apple’s self-driving prototype car
by admin on 21-08-05
The recent tight supply of automotive chips has led to the partial suspension of production by Volkswagen, which once again highlights the importance of chips to automobiles and also shows the importance of holding upstream resources. This is a warning for traditional car manufacturers, but for A...
Page 1 / 7
Send your message to us:
Write your message here and send it to us