WBI414H29 converts AC input current into a load independent output signal dc 0mA-20mA or 4mA-20mA. It has adopted electromagnetic isolation principle and average measurement method for real time measurement of AC current (in any wave form) from electric net or electric circuit.
The product has certain advantages of total galvanic isolation between input、output and auxiliary power, high accuracy, low drifting by temperature, and wide temperature bearable range, etc. the product meets EN61326：2006 and EN60100：2001 standard.
input and output≥2500Vdc, for 1 minute
Auxiliary Power and input≥2500Vdc, for 1 minute
Auxiliary Power and output≥2500Vdc, for 1 minute
Step 1: Immobilize one side of product‘s mounting trough to the DIN mounting rail;
Step 2: Pull out the spring clasp;
Step 3: Place whole mounting trough to the DIN mounting rail properly;
Step 4: Release spring clasp to make sure the installation.
2. The product has calibrated before out of factory. After correctly wiring, it can be powered and used immediately. But for further precise signal sampling, user need to warm-up the product for 3 minutes before use.
3. output signal (Iz) is designed to follow the impedance load value of 250Ω; When Resistance (R1 ) is less than 100Ω, the user must add output current circuit a power reduced resistance load R0 to keep the summation of total impedance value is between 100Ω～250Ω
4. Basic testing method for accuracy
(1) According to the terminal definition table to connect the testing circuit;
(2)The testing must to be done by under the following conditions；
Auxiliary power: nominal input±5％
Ambient temperature: 25℃±5℃
Relative humidity: RH(45～75)％
Accuracy for Signal Power Source instrument: 0.05
(3) Warming up the transducer for 3 minutes
(4) using output monitoring meter V1 to measuring the output of signal power source instrument, set a any input value which is within the measuring range of the transducer Ir. (for e.g. if input value is 5A, the output is 4mA-20mA, the expected output value Iz should be calculated as:
Iz = (20mA－4mA)×Ir/5A＋4mA
(5) using output monitoring meter V2 to measuring the output voltage V0 of the transducer, the basic introduced errorγof the transducer should be calculated as:
(6) Repeating (4) (5), if calculated absolute value is less than the given accuracy value of the transducer; it shows the transducer’s accurate grade is qualified.