WB3V414U01 uses a special isolation module to measure the AC voltage in the power grid and circuit in real time, and convert it to a standard DC current (Iz) output. This product combines the contents of 3 single-phase circuits in a product shell. It has the characteristics of small size, high precision, high isolation, wide frequency response, low drift, low power consumption and wide temperature range. This product adopts a card-mounted structure, has a compact structure and is easy to install, and is suitable for real-time detection of 3-phase 4-wire circuits in power systems
1. The product has adopted structure compliance with EN50022; suitable for DIN rail mounting NS35/7.5, NS35/15. Installation steps are as following (please reference to dimensional drawing):Step 1: Immobilize one side of product‘s mounting trough to the DIN mounting rail;
Step 2: Pull out the spring clasp;
Step 3: Place whole mounting trough to the DIN mounting rail properly;
Step 4: Release spring clasp to make sure the installation.
2. The product has calibrated before out of factory. After correctly wiring, it can be powered and used immediately. But for further precise signal sampling, user need to warm-up the product for 3 minutes before use.
3. The sensor has no special requirements for auxiliary power supply, and can be made by using ordinary 7800 series three-terminal regulators. For example, when purchasing a commercially available regulated power supply, the isolation voltage of the power supply is required to be ≥AC 2000V, and the DC output ripple is less than 10mV.
4. The 3-phase input cannot be missing phase, otherwise the output value of the other 2-phase will be wrong.
5. When the measured voltage Ux exceeds 500V, an external voltage divider resistor is required. The voltage divider resistance is provided by our company, and the external voltage divider resistance of different sensors cannot be interchanged.
6. Basic testing method for accuracy
(1) According to the terminal definition table to connect the testing circuit;
(2) The testing must to be done by under the following conditions；
Auxiliary power: Nominal value ±0.5%, ripple ≤5mV
Ambient temperature: 25℃±5℃
Relative humidity: RH(45～75)％
Accuracy for Signal Power Source instrument: 0.05
Note: In the figure, the current output is converted to voltage output with a 250Ω standard resistance(R), and measured with V2.
(1) warming up the transducer for 3 minutes
(2) Use the input monitoring table V1 to monitor the output of the signal source, select one of the three inputs of the sensor, and give an input value Ur within the range. Assuming that the input specification of the sensor is 100V and the output specification is 0mA～20mA, the sensor The expected output value Iz is calculated as follows:
Iz = 20mA×Ur/100V
(3) Use the output monitoring table V2 to measure the voltage value Uo at both ends of the standard resistance at the output end of the sensor. The basic reference error γ of the sensor is calculated as follows:
(4) Repeating (4) (5), if calculated absolute value is less than the given accuracy value of the transducer; it shows the transducer’s accurate grade is qualified.