WBI412S91 converts AC input current into a load independent output signal DC voltage 0-5V or 0-10V. It has adopted electromagnetic isolation principle for real time measurement of AC current from electric net or electric circuit.
The product has certain advantages of total galvanic isolation between input/output, high accuracy, low drifting by temperature, and wide temperature bearable range, etc.
The product has adopted structure compliance with EN50022; suitable for DIN rail mounting NS35/7.5, NS35/15. Installation steps are as following (please reference to dimensional drawing):
Step 1: Immobilize one side of product's mounting trough to the DIN mounting rail;
Step 2: Pull out the spring clasp;
Step 3: Place whole mounting trough to the DIN mounting rail properly;
Step 4: Release spring clasp to make sure the installation.
The product has calibrated before out of factory. After correctly wiring, it can be powered and used immediately. But for further precise signal sampling, user need to warm-up the product for 3 minutes before use.
basic testing method for accuracy
(1) According to the terminal definition table to connect the testing circuit;
(2) The testing must to be done by under the following conditions；
Auxiliary power: ±5％，ripple≤5mV
Ambient temperature: 25℃±2℃
Relative humidity: RH(45～75)％
Accuracy for Signal Power Source instrument: 0.05
(1) warming up the transducer for 3 minutes
(2) using output monitoring meter V1 to measuring the output of signal power source instrument, set a any input value which is within the measuring range of the transducer Ir. (e.g If the input current is 5A, the output voltage is 0~5V, the expected output value Uz should be calculated as:
Uz = 5V×Ir/ 5A
(3) using output monitoring meter V2 to measuring the output voltage V0 of the transducer, the basic introduced errorγof the transducer should be calculated as:
(1) Repeating (4) (5), if calculated absolute value is less than the given accuracy value of the transducer, it shows the transducer’s accurate grade is qualified.